Foot prints

Foot prints
Come follow my adventures in OZ.......

Wines I have tried in OZ

  • Borassa Valley Estates SParkling Shiraz-a lovely red champgne styled bubbly. Don't you just love bubbly? This one was a gift from Amelia, Alicia and Carley. Great choice gals!
  • Killawarra Klassic Premium Brut
  • Jansz Tasmania Premium Non Vintage Cuvee-so far my fav white bubbly.
  • Banrock Station Good Earth Fine Wine Sparkling Shiraz-A fun bubbly red.No I will not drink it for breakfast!
  • Carrington Vintage Brut 2008 Special Cuvee-bubbly! I love bubbly, except right after creme caramel.
  • Thorn Clark Sandpipper Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon-Had this one at the Central market-not sure if was the very good company or the wine but I enjoyed them both-thanks Jo and John!
  • Fools Bay "Dirty Bliss" Grenache Shiraz - delightful solid red
  • Cleggett IIIawarra Block Shiraz 2006-Another winner!
  • Cleggett White Cabernet Sauvignon 2008-AMAZING!!! look this one up at www.cleggettwines.com.au
  • Wolf Blass Green Label 2008 Cabernet Shiraz-haven't tried this one yet -will let you know when I do
  • Wolf Blass Green Label 2008 Crisp Dry White-yes it is
  • Stanley Cabernet Merlot - my current house wine-a soft red
  • Lindemans Cawarra Cabernet Merlot 2008- a bit oaky
  • Lindemans Cawarrra Porphyry -sweet white-almost too sweet, even for moi

Tim Tam Tracker

Here are the Tim Tam's I have tried:
Original Tim Tam's
Blackforrest Tim Tam's
Caramel Tim Tam's
White Tim Tam's-my new personal favourite!
Creme Caramel-from the "sweet surender" line, OMG!
Hazelnut Mousse-from the "sweet surender" line as well. Not as good as Creme Caramel but still tasty.
Classic Dark Chocolate- yummy!
Double Chocolate Crunch-from the crush line.Nice.
Honeycomb-from the crush line. Sweet. Very.

Monday, November 8, 2010

November News

Hi gang,

I am alive and well and living in Australia. Things have got a bit hectic lately as I discovered I am running out of time. I have also discovered I can not post pics from that brick building any longer-not sure why. The pics are still cloging my computer and I am hoping to find a teenager to help me out really soon to get them off. I will have to see what I can do with them later. So sorry. Those of you who really want to see them will just have to come over to my place on January 26-or there abouts to help me celebrate Australia Day. I may not be able to put anything on the barbie-they actually eat prawns here not shrimp but I may be able to whip up a pavlova or find some Tim Tams. I may not be able to find red bubbles but I am certain there is a shiraz or two waiting for me at the LCBO. I have started the dreaded REPORT CARDS. They are the same on any continent. I am trying to jam in as much as I can before this adventure is over. Next weekend is the Christmas Pageant (BIG parade) and I am having dinner at Parliment house later in the week with the MP for this region. The time is flying by and I am having HEAPS of fun. I sure am going to miss my little possums and all the fab mates. I feel crook just thinking about it. Hope you are all well!
G'day eh!
Bern

4 comments:

  1. Hello darling..dreaded report cards are being started here this weekend too...at least I have some great comments stored.You will need to pack some of those TimTams although didn't one of your friends say she found some here?I can't even imagine what you are thinking at this point..it really does not seem like you have been gone for almost a year...technology certainly helps. :)Can't wait to hear all about your adventures and yes I have enough wine to hear all of them...love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Bern,

    Go to a nearby store and buy a portable computer memory devise. You will be able to back up all the files you want and travel with them. Transferring files is a simple matter of click and drag.

    ciao
    jr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is well and that you are having a wonderful visit with Matthew! I had a look at your weather and it looks like you will have a nice weekend!! Sunny and in the low 70s - a bit warmer than here! Our snow lasted about 4 days, which was pretty amazing! But it is all gone now.

    Well, I'd better get the day underway! You take care. Talk with you soon!
    Your always friend
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beep Beep Beep
    Waz the latest Buzz Bern?

    It has been quiet on the Bern-net.
    john r

    ReplyDelete