Foot prints

Foot prints
Come follow my adventures in OZ.......

Wines I have tried in OZ

  • Borassa Valley Estates SParkling Shiraz-a lovely red champgne styled bubbly. Don't you just love bubbly? This one was a gift from Amelia, Alicia and Carley. Great choice gals!
  • Killawarra Klassic Premium Brut
  • Jansz Tasmania Premium Non Vintage Cuvee-so far my fav white bubbly.
  • Banrock Station Good Earth Fine Wine Sparkling Shiraz-A fun bubbly red.No I will not drink it for breakfast!
  • Carrington Vintage Brut 2008 Special Cuvee-bubbly! I love bubbly, except right after creme caramel.
  • Thorn Clark Sandpipper Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon-Had this one at the Central market-not sure if was the very good company or the wine but I enjoyed them both-thanks Jo and John!
  • Fools Bay "Dirty Bliss" Grenache Shiraz - delightful solid red
  • Cleggett IIIawarra Block Shiraz 2006-Another winner!
  • Cleggett White Cabernet Sauvignon 2008-AMAZING!!! look this one up at www.cleggettwines.com.au
  • Wolf Blass Green Label 2008 Cabernet Shiraz-haven't tried this one yet -will let you know when I do
  • Wolf Blass Green Label 2008 Crisp Dry White-yes it is
  • Stanley Cabernet Merlot - my current house wine-a soft red
  • Lindemans Cawarra Cabernet Merlot 2008- a bit oaky
  • Lindemans Cawarrra Porphyry -sweet white-almost too sweet, even for moi

Tim Tam Tracker

Here are the Tim Tam's I have tried:
Original Tim Tam's
Blackforrest Tim Tam's
Caramel Tim Tam's
White Tim Tam's-my new personal favourite!
Creme Caramel-from the "sweet surender" line, OMG!
Hazelnut Mousse-from the "sweet surender" line as well. Not as good as Creme Caramel but still tasty.
Classic Dark Chocolate- yummy!
Double Chocolate Crunch-from the crush line.Nice.
Honeycomb-from the crush line. Sweet. Very.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hoppy Easter!





G'day friends! Look at the lovely selection of choccies I received as gifts from my possums. The Haighs chocolate Bilby is a special SA treat. I can't wait to nibble it's ears. The large colourful circle is called a chocolate freckle-hand made! Those Lindt bunnies can hop everywhere-even to island nations. I guess Easter would not be complete in SA without some of the Cadbury's Chocolate eggs. I am heading out tonight to a lamb BBQ at my school mentor's home. The warmth and hospitality of the SA Aussi's remind me very much of the folks on the east coast. Must be living by large bodies of water. The ion therapy makes everyone happy. That and the really great wines. Whatever you do this Easter weekend I wish you good health and happiness! Lots of love and hugs.
G'Day eh!
Bern

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bern!
    Have you come down from your chocolate high yet? MMMM! It all looked delicious. What a neat idea the chocolate freckle is! You probably noticed chocolate therapy is similar to ion therapy :-) Luckily here in C.B. we get both! We had a nice Easter here. The Easter Bunny left baskets for everyone and by special request the Bunny also had and egg hunt for the "kids" (yeah, Amey,22, Sherri,19, and Doug,20,-Sherri's boyfriend). Of course, turkey dinner with all the trimmings. Looking forward to your next installment!
    Take care,
    Irma

    ReplyDelete