Foot prints

Foot prints
Come follow my adventures in OZ.......

Wines I have tried in OZ

  • Borassa Valley Estates SParkling Shiraz-a lovely red champgne styled bubbly. Don't you just love bubbly? This one was a gift from Amelia, Alicia and Carley. Great choice gals!
  • Killawarra Klassic Premium Brut
  • Jansz Tasmania Premium Non Vintage Cuvee-so far my fav white bubbly.
  • Banrock Station Good Earth Fine Wine Sparkling Shiraz-A fun bubbly red.No I will not drink it for breakfast!
  • Carrington Vintage Brut 2008 Special Cuvee-bubbly! I love bubbly, except right after creme caramel.
  • Thorn Clark Sandpipper Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon-Had this one at the Central market-not sure if was the very good company or the wine but I enjoyed them both-thanks Jo and John!
  • Fools Bay "Dirty Bliss" Grenache Shiraz - delightful solid red
  • Cleggett IIIawarra Block Shiraz 2006-Another winner!
  • Cleggett White Cabernet Sauvignon 2008-AMAZING!!! look this one up at www.cleggettwines.com.au
  • Wolf Blass Green Label 2008 Cabernet Shiraz-haven't tried this one yet -will let you know when I do
  • Wolf Blass Green Label 2008 Crisp Dry White-yes it is
  • Stanley Cabernet Merlot - my current house wine-a soft red
  • Lindemans Cawarra Cabernet Merlot 2008- a bit oaky
  • Lindemans Cawarrra Porphyry -sweet white-almost too sweet, even for moi

Tim Tam Tracker

Here are the Tim Tam's I have tried:
Original Tim Tam's
Blackforrest Tim Tam's
Caramel Tim Tam's
White Tim Tam's-my new personal favourite!
Creme Caramel-from the "sweet surender" line, OMG!
Hazelnut Mousse-from the "sweet surender" line as well. Not as good as Creme Caramel but still tasty.
Classic Dark Chocolate- yummy!
Double Chocolate Crunch-from the crush line.Nice.
Honeycomb-from the crush line. Sweet. Very.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

More pics-have you ever seen an albino roo?






Look closely and you will see the white roo-I wonder if it is one of the 6 white boomers? The wine cabinet is in the staff room of an elementary school. They all have drinks on Friday after school! Really! The first Friday I was at school the VP bought me a glass of white wine. They have beer and coolers as well. How civilised eh???? It has been another busy week. TGIF. Ha even though I am a day ahead of most of you I am still tired. Must be the bike ride to school in the heat. Sorry guys but someone has to do it. I am going to explore the CBD(Central Business District) of Adelaide on Sat and search out some hikers so the inch ants and other creatures won't get my bare tootsies. Whatever you do this weekend have a good one!
G'day eh!
hugs,
Bern

3 comments:

  1. Hey Bern! It is not only civilized but therapeutic to have the drinks at school - it is very important to avoid dehydration in a very warm climat. Just don't tell us about the pink elephants mixed in with the albino kangaroos! Have a great weekend and keep your sandals on.

    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bern! Looking good! You sure are having an adventure. I need to see more beach pictures - there is open water here, so spring is coming! How did the Fringe Festival go? Take care - don't let the heat get you down! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your thinking Irma. I certainly would NOT want to get dehydrated. The fringe was interesting-it reminded me of the Ottawa Blues fest but without Gord singing and there were lots of what looked like 15 year olds hanging out. Does their mother know where they are???

    ReplyDelete