Foot prints

Foot prints
Come follow my adventures in OZ.......

Wines I have tried in OZ

  • Borassa Valley Estates SParkling Shiraz-a lovely red champgne styled bubbly. Don't you just love bubbly? This one was a gift from Amelia, Alicia and Carley. Great choice gals!
  • Killawarra Klassic Premium Brut
  • Jansz Tasmania Premium Non Vintage Cuvee-so far my fav white bubbly.
  • Banrock Station Good Earth Fine Wine Sparkling Shiraz-A fun bubbly red.No I will not drink it for breakfast!
  • Carrington Vintage Brut 2008 Special Cuvee-bubbly! I love bubbly, except right after creme caramel.
  • Thorn Clark Sandpipper Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon-Had this one at the Central market-not sure if was the very good company or the wine but I enjoyed them both-thanks Jo and John!
  • Fools Bay "Dirty Bliss" Grenache Shiraz - delightful solid red
  • Cleggett IIIawarra Block Shiraz 2006-Another winner!
  • Cleggett White Cabernet Sauvignon 2008-AMAZING!!! look this one up at www.cleggettwines.com.au
  • Wolf Blass Green Label 2008 Cabernet Shiraz-haven't tried this one yet -will let you know when I do
  • Wolf Blass Green Label 2008 Crisp Dry White-yes it is
  • Stanley Cabernet Merlot - my current house wine-a soft red
  • Lindemans Cawarra Cabernet Merlot 2008- a bit oaky
  • Lindemans Cawarrra Porphyry -sweet white-almost too sweet, even for moi

Tim Tam Tracker

Here are the Tim Tam's I have tried:
Original Tim Tam's
Blackforrest Tim Tam's
Caramel Tim Tam's
White Tim Tam's-my new personal favourite!
Creme Caramel-from the "sweet surender" line, OMG!
Hazelnut Mousse-from the "sweet surender" line as well. Not as good as Creme Caramel but still tasty.
Classic Dark Chocolate- yummy!
Double Chocolate Crunch-from the crush line.Nice.
Honeycomb-from the crush line. Sweet. Very.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Paradise






Hey Mates!
How are you going? I am not slacking off but this working for a living is interfering with my blog time. I have been in school all week trying to get organized for the first day-next Wed. These are some random pictures. The first one is of a native Aussie on the beach. Apparently they drink beer everywhere and anywhere here-because they can! Imagine that. I have seen guys with a beer in their hand walking their dog, driving their cars and just hanging out. The younger gentleman is my new friend Adam. He is a year 6 student who was spending the afternoon with his grand dad and they were looking for bait to go fishing. He showed me all the best places to find sand crabs. Too bad they were so small-no good eating there. The windswept girl on the cliff is me-I haven't got that one handed picture taking thing figured out yet. I was hoping that the height of the cliff would show. Perhaps I needed to back up a little......

It's been a long day and I need to go wash the sand off before I hit the hay. I hope you are all doing well. How are those New Year's resolutions going? Mine is to see a sunset on the beach everynight for the next year. So far so good. Actually it is much better than good-it is AMAZING. Pinch me-I am in Australia!
G'Day eh!
Bern

3 comments:

  1. did you get his name??? lol yes, the work stuff does interfere with all that good stuff but you can do it....

    my resolution...only spending on what we need...it is quite easy once you make a decision, stay out of the stores...... loving the healthier looking bank account...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You go girl!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ya too....have a great start to your next new adventure....your new group of children..... you will be, as always, AWESOME..... envious of your beach time...:)

    ReplyDelete