Foot prints

Foot prints
Come follow my adventures in OZ.......

Wines I have tried in OZ

  • Borassa Valley Estates SParkling Shiraz-a lovely red champgne styled bubbly. Don't you just love bubbly? This one was a gift from Amelia, Alicia and Carley. Great choice gals!
  • Killawarra Klassic Premium Brut
  • Jansz Tasmania Premium Non Vintage Cuvee-so far my fav white bubbly.
  • Banrock Station Good Earth Fine Wine Sparkling Shiraz-A fun bubbly red.No I will not drink it for breakfast!
  • Carrington Vintage Brut 2008 Special Cuvee-bubbly! I love bubbly, except right after creme caramel.
  • Thorn Clark Sandpipper Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon-Had this one at the Central market-not sure if was the very good company or the wine but I enjoyed them both-thanks Jo and John!
  • Fools Bay "Dirty Bliss" Grenache Shiraz - delightful solid red
  • Cleggett IIIawarra Block Shiraz 2006-Another winner!
  • Cleggett White Cabernet Sauvignon 2008-AMAZING!!! look this one up at www.cleggettwines.com.au
  • Wolf Blass Green Label 2008 Cabernet Shiraz-haven't tried this one yet -will let you know when I do
  • Wolf Blass Green Label 2008 Crisp Dry White-yes it is
  • Stanley Cabernet Merlot - my current house wine-a soft red
  • Lindemans Cawarra Cabernet Merlot 2008- a bit oaky
  • Lindemans Cawarrra Porphyry -sweet white-almost too sweet, even for moi

Tim Tam Tracker

Here are the Tim Tam's I have tried:
Original Tim Tam's
Blackforrest Tim Tam's
Caramel Tim Tam's
White Tim Tam's-my new personal favourite!
Creme Caramel-from the "sweet surender" line, OMG!
Hazelnut Mousse-from the "sweet surender" line as well. Not as good as Creme Caramel but still tasty.
Classic Dark Chocolate- yummy!
Double Chocolate Crunch-from the crush line.Nice.
Honeycomb-from the crush line. Sweet. Very.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This Sat





I just heard on the radio that Lance Armstrong will be biking around Adelaide and eveyone who wants to is invited to come ride with him. Do you think he would like my pink bike from Kmart????? I could wear my CANUCK t-shirt from the Bay!!!

Thought you all might like to see some of my pics. Enjoy!
G'Day eh!
Bern

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Bern! Gotta love that water!! The cormorants would make a terrific jigsaw puzzle. Are chooks hens? Is that your school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't actually see the chooks but I think they are hens. Yes they go to my school. The learning garden there is amazing-I wish I could get Mandy a job there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey, Lance doesn't hold a candle to our Canuck on the pink KMart bike! Thanks for more fabulous pics - and very artistic too. Does the air smell salty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bernadine!!!! I'm so excited and happy to hear that you're having such an amazing time "down under"!!! I managed to hunt down Amelia on facebook and she sent me the link to your blog!!! I can't wait to accompany you on this adventure even though it's from afar!!!! By the way.... I'm so jealous of you.... I LOVE TIM TAMS!!! Didn't realise they have so many flavours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sue,
    There are many mnay more flavours of Tim Tams (and wine) just waiting for me to try. Please say hi to all the gals for me and my kidlets too. I love and miss you all!
    Bern

    PS the air smells just wonderful....I spent 5 hours at the shore today!!!

    ReplyDelete